Dear valued guest following are some simple guidelines during your stay.
- All bungalows are non-smoking.
- Smoking is allowed on porch and designated areas but please show consideration to your neighbors and future guests and keep doors leading inside closed, Maximum 3 guests in single (extra charge) Family Bungalow Max 4 pax with extra charge 850 peso/night.
- Should you decide that your towel/s need to be changed leave them on the floor. Remember water is a commodity and we like to do our part in preserving water on the island.
- Please be advised that should there occur a stain on towels or sheets ex. Henna ink or other un washable removable stains we will charge for the damaged linen.
- Our air-conditioning units are highly efficient, and cools fast so please turn off to conserve energy when leaving.
- Safe is located behind door in closet, we advise you store valuables inside.
See separate instruction manual to set your personal key code (When leaving Please leave safe open).
- Drinking water is complementary for your convenience.
- Beverages provided in refrigerator and consumed will be charged upon checkout (see separate pricelist).
- Our charcoal BBQ is available at your convenience we can provide charcoal for a fee.
- Cable TV and wireless internet are free of charge, login password will be provided.
- Scooter rentals, we are happy to assist in having scooters delivered at reasonable competitive prices.
- Should you need a hairdryer, Iron and ironing board please let us know.
- We can offer laundry service 300 peso per machine batch.
- Checkout time is 12 noon.
- Non check in guests are not allowed in bungalows.